One of the most unique necklaces we've ever carried. Looks different with each outfit!
Just a nice little organic nugget that looks great on her own or layered with a shorter, delicate chain. Made from super cool + light-weight cellulose acetate - each pendant has slight variations in pattern.
- Pendant measures 1.5" wide
- Pendant measures 4mm thick
- Made from cellulose acetate
- Gold-plated brass cable chain measures 21.25" long
- Gold-fill clasp
- Handmade by real people in Seattle, WA
BALEEN believes quality, American-made jewelry can be affordable + responsible. They also believe it’s their responsibility to our planet to be as low-impact + sustainable as possible.
- Nearly all of the metals used come from a recycled source - they've worked to source recycled + responsible materials.
- Their production studio in Seattle is a zero-waste facility. Whether it be recycling their scrap metals, sending small bits of gold that they have gathered for years to be re-processed or donating components to local schools who teach jewelry classes.
- Their tags are printed on a recycled paper from a mill that is hydro + wind powered. They’ve saved an estimated 1,000,000 barrels of fossil fuels + 70,000 tons of carbon dioxide to date + have been family-owned in the United States for 6 generations.