Waterbalm Solid Moisturizer
This is a one-and-done, head-to-toe, never-leave-home-without-it moisturizing balm. It has a unique, water-break texture for a quenching effect on contact, and feels weightless on skin thanks to no waxes, oils, or petroleum. (That also means you can apply it freely to face + body without any greasy residue.)
Green tea + yuzu essential oils give it a bright, ever-so-light scent that we think you'll find heavenly.
Light enough for even the warmest summer days, Waterbalm features colloidal oatmeal + aloe to ensure a skin-soothing finish.
Size: 0.7oz / 20g
WHEN TO USE:
Whenever thirsty skin—hands, face, elbows, wherever—needs a little TLC. Word to the wise: you're going to want more than one.
Apply to dry skin on face and body for a dose of weightless moisture. (Just don't get it in your eyes or on broken skin, please!)
- Soothing Colloidal Oatmeal: superpowered to soothe + calm skin while reducing redness, dryness, and visible signs of aging. Colloidal Oatmeal is the full package!
- Restorative Aloe Vera: calms skin while delivering an instantly refreshing boost of hydration.
- Moisturizing Brotide: is a European form of Butylene Glycol that is derived from non-GMO corn sugar, rather than traditional petroleum. We love BG because of its ability to hydrate skin while increasing the effectiveness of other ingredients.
- Hydrating Sodium Hyaluronate: a smaller + more easily absorbed form of Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate has the ability to hold 1,000 times its weight in water—making it an extremely effective moisturizer.
- Soothing Green Tea: Green Tea is full of antioxidants + other powerful ingredients like Vitamin B2 + E for nourished, hydrated skin.
Click here for our Weekender Kit with Full Size Trio of Kinfield products.
Powered by plants - Backed by Science - Recreation Ready: All KINFIELD products are cruelty-free, vegan, and free from parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and petroleum. Kinfield is based in Brooklyn, NY, and manufactures all products in California.
Their mission is to inspire responsible outdoor activity + environmental stewardship through creating the best products possible with sustainable materials + eco-friendly suppliers. They forgo unnecessary packaging + shipping material, offset their carbon footprint, pay more for sustainably-sourced ingredients, and offer a unique recycling program.