Sunday Spray Aloe Facial Mist
When your skin is hot + bothered, but you’re just trying to chill. Instantly soothe sunburned, stressed-out skin with cooling, moisturizing ingredients like natural spearmint, aloe + cucumber. Sunday Spray is like a glass of ice water when you need it most.
We all know those glorious 72 and sunny Saturdays—the kinds that involve all-day picnics, exploratory hikes, lazy days at the beach, or adventures afield.
This product is for the day after—when you realize that your SPF didn't quite keep up (or maybe you forgot to re-apply). We love the instant cooling effect from spearmint, eucalyptus, and cucumber, with healing relief from aloe + prickly pear.
Size: 3oz / 89ml
WHEN TO USE:
The day after the beach day, post-spin class, any time you need an uplifting, refreshing moment.
Mist liberally over face + body for instant cooling relief + hydration. Chill before use for an especially refreshing moment. Do not apply to broken skin. Re-apply as often as you'd like.
- Restorative Aloe Vera: it's the first ingredient for a reason—long known to calm + soothe even the most sunburned skin.
- Refreshing Spearmint: just think of this as Peppermint's gentle friend—providing a soft cooling effect while its antioxidant properties leave your skin refreshed + revitalized.
- Cooling Eucalyptus: known for its ability to soothe, and is often used in aromatherapy. Added to Sunday Spray due to its fresh scent + the refreshing cool it provides.
- Soothing + Rejuvenating Prickly Pear: a hydrating powerhouse! Prickly Pear is packed with moisturizing Vitamin E + restorative oils.
- Hydrating Cucumber: able to prevent water loss from the skin thanks to the presence of ascorbic + caffeic acid—leaving you naturally hydrated.
Click here for our Weekender Kit with Full Size Trio of Kinfield products.
Powered by plants - Backed by Science - Recreation Ready: All KINFIELD products are cruelty-free, vegan, and free from parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and petroleum. Kinfield is based in Brooklyn, NY, and manufactures all products in California.
Their mission is to inspire responsible outdoor activity + environmental stewardship through creating the best products possible with sustainable materials + eco-friendly suppliers. They forgo unnecessary packaging + shipping material, offset their carbon footprint, pay more for sustainably-sourced ingredients, and offer a unique recycling program.