Book a Private Shopping Appointment
PRIVATE SHOPPING AVAILABLE MONDAYS & TUESDAYS. HOW TO SCHEDULE:
1. Select the duration of time you’d like to shop from the drop-down menu.
2. Select the day + time that works best for you. Hit ‘Confirm’ button.
3. Select ‘Add to Cart’, and complete your checkout to confirm your free private shopping appointment.
Thank you so much for scheduling your private shopping appointment with Siela Boutique!
We have a new booking process + policies in place to ensure you + our team stay safe while shopping. It's going to be a little different for a little while, and we appreciate your flexibility + understanding as we safely get back to business.
Here are a few tips before you arrive. If you have any questions or need more information, don't hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Nothing is more important than keeping our guests, community + families safe. For the time being, we will be open by appointment only on Mondays & Tuesdays.
- This provides us an opportunity to thoroughly sanitize the shop + steam garments between visits, and every evening.
- Guests will be asked to wash their hands and/or disinfect with hand sanitizer upon entering the shop.
- We will maintain a safe distance between all guests (limit 2 per appointment).
- Contactless payment options are available upon request.
- All staff will be wearing masks, per state requirements, and we ask that you do the same. If you don’t have one, we will provide one for you, free of charge.
- A maximum of two family members is allowed per appointment. If you are bringing a child, they must be with you at all times, and not touching items in the store.
PLEASE BE RIGHT ON TIME
Once you've booked your appointment, we've reserved that time just for you so please call or text us if you are running late. If you're a bit early, please hang tight until your appointment time. We will open the door for you upon your arrival.
MAKE SURE YOU’RE ALL HEALTHY ENOUGH TO SHOP
Before your appointment begins, we will ask everyone if they are healthy enough to shop. That means no guest has a fever, cough, or trouble breathing. If someone is experiencing these symptoms, they will not be permitted to shop that day, and we will reschedule for another time.
In the event you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we greatly appreciate at least a 24-hour notice.
Shop Phone: 704-256-3716
Email us at email@example.com
Text us at 704-458-5150