Think of this Pinafore shift dress as a jumper for any season. In the fall, layer a blousy top or thin sweater underneath, or in the spring, shed your layers + take it for a spin as your new favorite sundress.
- 100% cotton
- Zips at back
- Tie at waist
- Length of size M is 36" from top of bodice
- Model is 5'5" and wears size XS
- Made at a fair trade women's cooperative in India
MATA TRADERS is a design driven, fair trade fashion brand helping to end global poverty + inspire consumers to change the fashion industry.
Made by artisans in India + Nepal, their colorfully original designs provide a stable source of income for families in economically disadvantaged communities. Every time you buy Mata Traders fair trade fashion, you:
- PRESERVE AN ART FORM: keeping alive craft traditions that date back centuries.
- FIGHT GENDER INEQUALITY: helping women to progress in a stratified society.
- EMPOWER WOMEN IN INDIA & NEPAL: giving them meaningful work and economic independence.
- SCORE SERIOUS KARMA POINTS: doing your part to change the world.
- MAKE AN IMPACT ON GLOBAL POVERTY: lifting up communities with jobs, healthcare and education.
- COMBAT CHILD LABOR: providing opportunities for women, so they can send their children to school.