Olivier Mask Accessory Set
The perfect compliments to mix + apply your powdered mask which require non-metal tools. They are super soft + luxurious, biodegradable, sustainable + reusable.
Waterproof bag set with rubberwood mixing bowl made from the Pará rubber tree (making use of scraps of plantation trees that have already served a useful function), a super soft goat hair applicator brush with wooden handle + 100% bamboo mixing spoon.
- Rubberwood and Olivier Bowl: rinse + wipe clean with mild soap + water. Dry thoroughly. Rub occasionally with mineral oil to maintain appearance. Not dishwasher or microwave safe.
- Bamboo Spoon: rinse + wipe clean with mild soap + water and dry thoroughly. Rub occasionally with mineral oil to maintain appearance. Not dishwasher or microwave safe.
- Hake Brush: made with goat hair + wood. Rinse thoroughly with warm water, let fully dry.
NASH & JONES is committed to crafting products that are not only amazing for your skin + bodies, but perform even better than big box shelf alternatives. This small family-owned + operated company says NO to: petroleum + petroleum by-products, dyes, harmful preservatives, fillers, perfumes, and mineral oil. They do, however, say YES to:
- Not testing on animals
- Employing sustainable methods to harvest natural ingredients in a responsible manner
- Choosing cold-pressed, expeller-pressed + steam-distilled oils and essential oils as well as plants + roots that are renewable
- Keeping sustainability in mind when choosing products that are harvested from the earth + the people that harvest them
- Using ingredients that are alive, come from the earth + nourish with naturally occurring vitamins + minerals