Natural Bamboo Toothbrush - Set of 4
EcoRoots' Bamboo Sustainable Toothbrushes are a great alternative to plastic toothbrushes that usually end up in landfills or oceans. By making the switch you will help to protect + preserve our beautiful planet from plastic pollution. Quit single-use plastic & brush sustainable with this natural toothbrush!
- Minimalist Design - Set of 4
- 100% Compostable Bamboo Handle
- Ethically sourced
- Recyclable Nylon Soft Bristle
- Plastic-Free & Recyclable Cardboard Packaging
One billion plastic toothbrushes are thrown away every year in the United States, creating 50 million pounds of waste annually!
- Bamboo is an environmentally sustainable material, the world's fastest naturally renewing resource which is also inherently anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial.
- The American Dental Association recommends replacing your toothbrush every 3 months, or when the bristles have frayed.
ECOROOTS is an eco-conscious + minimalist brand founded to inform people on the reality of single-use plastic consumption + the impact it has on future generations.
All of their products are ethically + sustainably sourced. For packaging + shipping, they use only recyclable + up-cyclable materials that are completely plastic-free + biodegradable. They see business as an important way to make a positive impact & environmental change. A portion of every sale is donated to the Ocean Conservancy, to preserve + protect our blue planet. Women-owned small business, based in Colorado.