Nadina Wrap Skirt
The funky asymmetrical cut on this Nadina wrap skirt instantly styles up any outfit. Its geometric print pairs beautifully with a simple tank or blouse.
- 95% fair trade organic cotton jersey, 5% spandex
- Length of size M is 39" from the center back
- Model is 5'10" and wears size XS
- Made at a fair trade organization in India
MATA TRADERS is a design driven, fair trade fashion brand helping to end global poverty + inspire consumers to change the fashion industry.
Made by artisans in India + Nepal, their colorfully original designs provide a stable source of income for families in economically disadvantaged communities. Every time you buy Mata Traders fair trade fashion, you:
- PRESERVE AN ART FORM: keeping alive craft traditions that date back centuries.
- FIGHT GENDER INEQUALITY: helping women to progress in a stratified society.
- EMPOWER WOMEN IN INDIA & NEPAL: giving them meaningful work and economic independence.
- SCORE SERIOUS KARMA POINTS: doing your part to change the world.
- MAKE AN IMPACT ON GLOBAL POVERTY: lifting up communities with jobs, healthcare and education.
- COMBAT CHILD LABOR: providing opportunities for women, so they can send their children to school.