Ileana High Rise Jean
This super faded light blue wash is perfect to bring into springtime! With knee holes + distressing throughout, we're excited to wear this with thick sweaters when it’s still cold out, and light t-shirts on those warmer days.
- Inseam: 29”
- Front Rise: 10 ½”
- Back Rise: 14 ½”
- 91% cotton, 6% poly, 3% elastane
- Stretch Performance Denim from Cone Denim Mills
- Handmade in Mexico in safe + healthy conditions
- This rise should sit at your true waist, feel snug, and hold you in
- Can run small, we recommend going up one size
ABLE is challenging the culture of the fashion industry by creating transformative opportunities for women. ABLE is an ethical fashion brand that employs and empowers women as a solution to end poverty. They are deeply devoted to quality – both in the products they make and the quality of life they aim to provide.
They invest in, train, and educate women so they can earn a living, break the cycle of poverty, and thrive. Their beautiful bags and wardrobe staples like denim and basics are made all over the world by fairly-paid women who have overcome extraordinary circumstances.