Golden Hour DEET-Free Repellent
A clean bug spray that works — DEET-free, the way it should be. This first-of-its-kind formula repels mosquitos with a unique strain of Indonesian citronella that's more effective than any other Kinfield's found.
But don't worry, they put it through independent trials just to be sure. Kinfield Golden Hour™ does the trick, and smells amazing, too — think a little bit citrus, a little bit vanilla.
Size: 3oz / 89ml
WHEN TO USE:
Any time you'd rather not be snacked on by bugs while dining al fresco, sitting around the campfire, or enjoying an evening stroll.
Spray liberally over exposed skin or fitted clothing. Use adult supervision when applying to children. When applying to your face or to children, spray into hands first and pat to apply. Do not use on the hands of children. Reapply every 2 hours or as often as needed. We recommend patch testing on a small area of skin when using for the first time or when using in a new environment, as our product contains essential oils.
- Citronella Repels Mosquitoes: a hand-sourced special strain of Indonesian citronella that has higher amounts of the chemical compounds that repel mosquitoes — making it the best, most effective citronella we've ever seen.
- Uplifting Lemongrass: packed with antioxidants, all while providing a bright + uplifting scent that we love.
- Rejuvenating Clove Bud: offers a radiant glow to skin—plus it has been shown to repel certain mosquitoes.
- Moisturizing Lauric Acid: a naturally occurring fatty acid from coconut oil known for its moisturizing + anti-inflammatory properties.
- Antioxidant Vanillin: this oil is an antioxidant that is known for its ability to relax, calm + lift one's mood—plus it smells delicious.
Powered by plants - Backed by Science - Recreation Ready: All KINFIELD products are cruelty-free, vegan, and free from parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and petroleum. Kinfield is based in Brooklyn, NY, and manufactures all products in California.
Their mission is to inspire responsible outdoor activity + environmental stewardship through creating the best products possible with sustainable materials + eco-friendly suppliers. They forgo unnecessary packaging + shipping material, offset their carbon footprint, pay more for sustainably-sourced ingredients, and offer a unique recycling program.