Florence Crop Mid-Rise Skinny - Parker
Best seller! The Florence is a mid-rise, ankle-length Instasculpt skinny with an alluring contoured waistband. Crafted with a slender, calf-hugging fit, this timeless silhouette is a wardrobe essential.
- Rise: 9", Inseam: 28", Leg Opening: 9.5"
- Zip fly with single-button closure
- Model is 5'10 wearing size 24
- 93% COTTON, 6% POLYESTER, 1% LYCRA
DL1961 is driven by passion, inspired by the environment, and built on innovation + creativity. Discover jeans with superior fabrics that look great + feel better.
- The average pair of jeans uses approximately 1500 gallons of water, an average pair of DL1961 jeans uses just 8 gallons.
- No harsh chemicals or huge amounts water are used for your favorite denim washes, and they use only the cleanest indigo for your perfect blues.
- Each pair of DL1961 jeans is made from ethically sourced, premium cotton + water-efficient botanic fibers.These premium + botanic fibers are woven in-house to create high retention fabrics for your best fit.
- They use use long staple cotton that is Global OrganicTextile Standard (GOTS), Global Recycled Standard(GRS), Organic Content Standard (OCS) or Recycled Claim Standard (RCS).
- Whether it's Modal®, Tencel™ or Refibra™ Lyocell, all the Lenzing™ fibers they use is made from cellulose which comes from a renewable wood source. The fibers are known for their biodegradability, meaning at the end of their life cycle they can close the loop and re-enter the eco-system.
- A state of the art, water recycling system reintroduces 98% of the water they use back into municipal drains. This in-house plant operates with a flow rate of 1900 cubic meters an hour.
- Their onsite self-power generation uses a heat recovery system for their production needs. They are partially powered by solar energy, which further helps offset their carbon footprint.