Organic Eye Oil - Roses + Azalea
Small Batch Release - Will Sell Out Quickly
Do you love coffee? Do you suffer from having dark eye circles or puffiness under your eyes? We have just the product for you! Why not give your skin right under your eyes a little pick-me-up?
This eye oil is packed with 11 powerful certified organic botanicals + essential oils. It is NOT another diluted product made mostly of sunflower seed oil, olive oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, etc and barely any beneficial ingredients.
The top ingredient is rosehip oil, which contains vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, and B-carotene + works deep on the skin tissues + cells to increase regeneration.
There's no reason to look tired or load up on concealer any more. Find out why our Eye Oil is superior to others on the market.
- Made in small batches in Charlotte, NC
- 100% natural, cruelty-free + chemical-free
- This chemical-free product is made with certified organic ingredients that are good for you.
- Helps reduce darkness + puffiness under the eyes.
- Top ingredient is Rosehip oil, which contains vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, and B-carotene. It increases tissue + cell regeneration. Rosehip oil is great for dark circles, anti-aging, acne, and more!
- Castor oil contains fatty acids that helps with reducing puffiness as well as helps reduce dark circles.
- Tamanu oil is also rich in fatty acids that can keep the skin moisturized. This oil promotes collagen + plays a role in anti-aging and skin regeneration.
- Coffee oil helps with cellulite reduction, is rich in Vitamin B-3, reduces inflammation, has anti-aging benefits, and helps treat dark circles.
0.34 fl oz | 10 mL ONE SIZE ONLY
Directions: Apply ONE drop to fingertip and gently tap onto your under-eye areas. Gently massage your dark circles. Best applied in the evening before bed. Can be used in the morning as needed.
Be careful not to get product in your eye. If you do, flush eyes with water for 30 seconds.
Formulated + handcrafted by a former analytical chemist + engineer in Charlotte, NC, ROSES + AZALEA is an ethical, sustainable, eco-friendly luxury brand while making a social impact. They are Leaping Bunny certified, B Corp Pending certified and have higher standards than the EU cosmetics regulations. Their products are qualified for USDA organic certification. Cruelty-free, synthetic fragrance-free; non GMO; gluten-free; free of aluminum, parabens, sulfates, and harmful synthetic chemicals.