Clay Face Mask Trio
Gently exfoliate dead skin cells, deep clean/unclog pores, lift dirt/blackheads, draw/bind impurities + tighten skin.
Our skin is our largest organ + is also the most vulnerable. Continued exposure to the elements around us, plus the aging process, all take their toll on the skin. It is essential to support + nurture our skin in order to restore healthy + enhanced function + appearance. A deep cleansing of the pores is a refreshing + necessary part of healthy skin rejuvenation.
This all-natural clay mask trio set includes three clays:
- FOSSIL CLAY: gentle clean for all skin types especially dry + sensitive skin/areas
- KELP CLAY: detox pore clean for normal to oily skin/areas
- LAVA CLAY: deep pore clean for oily skin/areas
USE: Pour out a small amount of powder clay + use the included wooden spoon to mix clay with a small amount of warm water in a non-metal bowl. Fully mix to a thick soupy texture, without lumps, and apply to face with fingers, back of spoon, or hake brush [avoiding eyes and mouth]. Let dry up to 5 minutes. Avoid letting it dry completely, as it will significantly dry out skin. Rinse with warm water and hydrate.
This gift set pairs perfectly with the Olivier Mask Accessory Kit that includes a mixing bowl, spoon, and application brush.
NASH & JONES is committed to crafting products that are not only amazing for your skin + bodies, but perform even better than big box shelf alternatives. This small family-owned + operated company says NO to: petroleum + petroleum by-products, dyes, harmful preservatives, fillers, perfumes, and mineral oil. They do, however, say YES to:
- Not testing on animals
- Employing sustainable methods to harvest natural ingredients in a responsible manner
- Choosing cold-pressed, expeller-pressed + steam-distilled oils and essential oils as well as plants + roots that are renewable
- Keeping sustainability in mind when choosing products that are harvested from the earth + the people that harvest them
- Using ingredients that are alive, come from the earth + nourish with naturally occurring vitamins + minerals