5 Dots Necklace
- 3/16" plated silver beads
- 16" long sterling silver 1.1mm chain
- 7mm sterling silver lobster clasp
- Hand-assembled by real people in Seattle
BALEEN believes quality, handmade jewelry can be affordable + responsible. They also believe it’s their responsibility to our planet to be as low-impact + sustainable as possible.
- Nearly all of the metals used come from a recycled source - they've worked to source recycled + responsible materials.
- Their production studio in Seattle is a zero-waste facility. Whether it be recycling their scrap metals, sending small bits of gold that they have gathered for years to be re-processed or donating components to local schools who teach jewelry classes.
- Their tags are printed on a recycled paper from a mill that is hydro + wind powered. They’ve saved an estimated 1,000,000 barrels of fossil fuels + 70,000 tons of carbon dioxide to date + have been family-owned in the United States for 6 generations.