Dry Cracked Skin Balm - Roses + Azalea
For the hardworking hands and feet - or any part of your body really!
A perfect salve solution especially during the cooler seasons. And right now, your best friend since it is the best protector of your skin + hands after all the hand washing and sanitizing.
This organic balm provides many nutrients for the skin + helps repair dry or rough skin. This formula is also antimicrobial to help keep cracked skin safe and is very sealing to provide an ideal healing environment for your hardworking hands + feet (and anywhere else on your body).
The best way to practice good hand hygiene is to wash your hands for 20-30 seconds AND then apply this balm to prevent your hands from drying + cracking (leaving less skin barrier protection again germs from entering your skin).
This organic skin balm is not greasy at all + you can use all day long, not just night time! Fan-favorite for men, women, and healthcare professionals! Each balm is made with positive energy and love in the Carolinas.
- This chemical-free product is made with USDA certified organic ingredients that are good for you.
- Shea Butter is high in Vitamins A and E which support skin health and repair.
- Myrrh and Frankincense Essential Oils help sooth cracked and damaged skin while reducing inflammation.
- Geranium Essential Oil provides nutrients to the skin and Tea Tree Oil is a powerful antimicrobial.
- Beeswax helps to seal and protect the skin.
2 fl oz | 59.1 mL
Directions: Apply to clean dry and cracked hands & feet overnight or as needed. Wear socks if applying to feet to prevent slipping. Stay calm, and balm on!
Formulated + handcrafted by a former analytical chemist + engineer in Charlotte, NC, ROSES + AZALEA is an ethical, sustainable, eco-friendly luxury brand while making a social impact. They are Leaping Bunny certified, B Corp Pending certified and have higher standards than the EU cosmetics regulations. Their products are qualified for USDA organic certification. Cruelty-free, synthetic fragrance-free; non GMO; gluten-free; free of aluminum, parabens, sulfates, and harmful synthetic chemicals.