Dobby Weave Skirt
Finally, a fitted skirt that can be worn multiple ways. For the classic hot cocoa fan, button it all the way down, or leave the last few unbuttoned if you’re more into pumpkin spice.
- 100% cotton
- Button closure on front side
- Length of size M is 29"
- Model is 5'8" and wears size S
- Made at a fair trade women's cooperative in India
MATA TRADERS is a design driven, fair trade fashion brand helping to end global poverty + inspire consumers to change the fashion industry.
Made by artisans in India + Nepal, their colorfully original designs provide a stable source of income for families in economically disadvantaged communities. Every time you buy Mata Traders fair trade fashion, you:
- PRESERVE AN ART FORM: keeping alive craft traditions that date back centuries.
- FIGHT GENDER INEQUALITY: helping women to progress in a stratified society.
- EMPOWER WOMEN IN INDIA & NEPAL: giving them meaningful work and economic independence.
- SCORE SERIOUS KARMA POINTS: doing your part to change the world.
- MAKE AN IMPACT ON GLOBAL POVERTY: lifting up communities with jobs, healthcare and education.
- COMBAT CHILD LABOR: providing opportunities for women, so they can send their children to school.